We are dedicated and all yours to make your adventures in Egypt as pleasant and memorable as possible.
Please have a sneak peek on this site to get to know us a little better. We like what we do and it shows every day. Our goal is your satisfaction. We let our service do the talking.
- Keywords are challenge, rewarding and gratification.
- Prepares you to cope with minor and major dive emergencies
- Learning to recognize hazardous situations
- Participate in rescue scenarios
- Managing stress in other divers
• Minimum age junior/adult: 12/15 yrs/parental approval
• Certificate: advanced open water or equivalent; current EFR
• Valid Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
• You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course.