We are dedicated and all yours to make your adventures in Egypt as pleasant and memorable as possible.
Please have a sneak peek on this site to get to know us a little better. We like what we do and it shows every day. Our goal is your satisfaction. We let our service do the talking.
Duration: 4 Days
Equipment: Not Included
- Keywords are challenge, rewarding and gratification.
- Prepares you to cope with minor and major dive emergencies
- Learning to recognize hazardous situations
- Participate in rescue scenarios
- Managing stress in other divers
• Minimum age junior/adult: 12/15 yrs/parental approval
• Certificate: advanced open water or equivalent; current EFR
• Valid Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
• You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course.
Deal with dive emergencies.
Learn what to look for and how to respond.
Self rescue Recognizing.
Managing stress in other divers Emergency management.
Equipment Rescuing panicked divers.